Siemens Xprecia Stride™ Coagulation Analyser
The ergonomically designed Xprecia Stride™ is packed with technology designed to make near-patient INR testing more convenient and more accurate than ever.
Using the same Dade® Innovin® reagents as Siemens' range of laboratory analysers, the Xprecia Stride performs automated calibration and uses two on-strip quality control checks to ensure confidence in every test.
The lightweight, comfortable handheld unit is suitable for frequent use in various settings, including in practice, pharmacies, hospitals and within domiciliary care.
Ease of use
Featuring a high resolution colour touchscreen display, the Xprecia Stride™ guides the user through each stage of an INR diagnosis through step-by-step instructions and an intelligent help function that knows where you are in the process.
The unit features a built-in barcode scanner that can capture operator and patient details and ensures that strip and QC lot numbers are recorded accurately.
Designed to work with very small samples of blood for patient comfort, the Xprecia Stride uses just 6µL of whole blood.
Test strips use the same Dade® Innovin® reagent as Siemens laboratory analysers ensuring accuracy and reliability.
The Xprecia Stride uses small samples of 6µL for easy testing leading to an improved patient experience.
A test strip eject button reduces biohazard exposure, ensuring that caregivers and patients are protected from bloodborne contaminants.
The Xprecia Stride is supplied with interchangeable colour-coded caps to allow easy identification of different users and locations.
Industry standard USB is used to transfer patient data from the device to a PC and to update the unit's firmware and settings.
Ease of use
A built-in barcode scanner improves usability and helps reduce keying errors when entering patient data and for reading test strip lot numbers.
Key feature summary
- Rapid, reliable PT/INR testing for general practice, urgent care or hospitals
- Uses the same Dade® Innovin® reagent used in Siemens' laboratory analysers for trusted, accurate results
- Compact, ergonomic design with a full-colour touchscreen interface that delivers step-by-step instructions
- Safety features including a test strip eject button to reduce biohazard exposure
- Built-in barcode scanner for fast, accurate patient and operator ID entry
- Supplied complete with 4 interchangeable colour-coded caps, USB cable and 3 AA batteries